Ophthalmology Associates has an amazing opportunity for a BC/BE Cornea Surgeon in St. Louis, Missouri. We are a practice of four doctors with three clinics in the St. Louis area. We are an extremely busy practice with a large referral network that is bolstered with the help of our physician liaison.
About the Practice:
Ophthalmology Associates in the St. Louis area is known as the “Doctor’s Doctors” due to the fact that so many of our region’s medical doctors choose us when they need their own eye procedures done. In addition, we do participate in various research studies which include dry eyes, implants, and glaucoma.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Known as the Gateway to the West, St. Louis has world-class universities, one of the best food scenes in the country, and unique, vibrant, walkable neighborhoods. Here in the Gateway City you can enjoy ample outdoor, family friendly attractions and dozens of culinary adventures!
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »