Ophthalmology Associates is seeking a board certified/eligible, fellowship trained, Cornea Specialist. We offer a generous salary and bonus based on production in addition to a generous benefit package.
Ophthalmology Associates is now a part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Exclusive focus on Cornea
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
If you are interested, please reach out to Caitlin at CaitlinCovey@eyecare-partners.com or apply here through CovalentCareers!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »