This is a great opportunity for an ophthalmologist seeking a patient panel with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs. Enjoy a small practice feel with the resources of a thriving integrated Ophthalmology group practice. With world-class business support and state-of-the-art technology, you can focus on patient care.
Who We Are
In February of 2021, two well-respected eye care professionals Downriver, combined forces. The offices of Marla Price, D.O., owner of Wyandotte Eye Clinic, and Thomas Byrd, M.D., owner of Byrd Eye Clinic previously located in Lincoln Park, now operate their separate practices from the current Wyandotte Eye Clinic location. We utilize the latest technology (Argos, Spectralis OCT, etc.) in our office and also while at our surgical facilities, offering bladeless LenSx cataract surgery, ECP glaucoma laser, and bladeless custom LASIK
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that is trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments.
- An established network providing a referral base
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »