Associated Retinal Consultants (ARC), an EyeCare Partners practice, seeks a BC/BE fellowship-trained Uveitis Specialist who can do immunosuppression. This position is available at our Royal Oak, Michigan office in Beaumont Hospital, a major academic, and referral center.
Who We Are
We are a nationally-recognized retina specialty practice with an unparalleled reputation for exceptional clinical care and a strong commitment to research. Our practice is widely considered to be one of the premier retina treatment practices in the state of Michigan, as well as one of the finest retina practices in the U.S. We actively serve over 1,000 optometrists and ophthalmologists throughout Michigan and surrounding states. We are proud to say that we are a member of the largest integrated eye care group in the United States. Our strategic partnership with EyeCare Partners furthers our ability to deliver the highest quality medical and surgical treatment to patients for diseases of the retina, macula, and vitreous.
What We Offer
As a valued member of our team you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting-edge treatments.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »