Join our team in West Michigan and be a part of a well-established and successful practice. With world-class business support and state-of-the-art technology, you can focus on patient care.
Shoreline Vision, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is seeking a board-certified or board eligible comprehensive ophthalmologist with outstanding clinical and surgical skills to replace a retiring physician.
This position will be located primarily at our main campus, located in Muskegon, Michigan, where an on-site ASC featuring a femtosecond laser is available.
WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, the physicians, specialists, and employees of Shoreline Vision have been providing the citizens of Muskegon, the Tri-Cities, and surrounding areas excellent vision care. As witnessed by the long and dedicated history in our communities, our organizational objective remains the same: To be the premier, fully integrated regional eye care provider with the mission of preserving and improving vision.
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that is trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments.
- An established network providing a referral base
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
WHERE WE LIVE
Quality of life begins in West Michigan. Looking for a big-city feel? Small-town charm? It is here! From scenic beaches, sporting events, and cultural activities, there is something for everyone. Grand Rapids offers all the big-city excitement you would expect from a million-resident metropolis. Or just a short drive away, life on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan can fulfill a desire for water sport activity or serenity. There are millions of reasons to love living in West Michigan. See what people are saying at MiReason.com.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »