Grand Rapids Ophthalmology, a member of the EyeCare Partners family of practices, is seeking BC/BE fellowship-trained Glaucoma Specialist in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Who We Are:
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology is the leading comprehensive eye care group in the West Michigan market. We practice out of 12 locations and our two surgery centers. As a member of the largest integrated eye care group in the United States, Grand Rapids Ophthalmology has furthered their ability to deliver the highest quality medical and surgical treatment to patients for diseases of the eye.
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that is trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments.
- An established network providing a referral base
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Where We Live
Quality of life begins in West Michigan. Looking for a big-city feel? Small-town charm? It is here! From scenic beaches, sporting events, and cultural activities, there is something for everyone. Grand Rapids offers all the big-city excitement you would expect from a million-resident metropolis. Or just a short drive away, life on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan can fulfill a desire for water sport activity or serenity. There are millions of reasons to love living in West Michigan. See what people are saying at MiReason.com.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »