EyeCare Partners is seeking a BC/BE Ophthalmologists to join our family of practices in East Lansing, Michigan. We have an established integrated network of eye care practices and are growing.
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that is trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments.
- An established network providing a referral base
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
WHERE WE LIVE
East Lansing is one of the best places to live in Michigan. Living in East Lansing offers residents both urban and suburban options. Home to Michigan State University, the area prides itself on Big Ten academics and athletics, world-class art museums and theater productions. A boardwalk-style river trail runs through MSU campus and all the way downtown to the state capitol building making it easy to walk around town. There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in East Lansing are highly rated, and housing is affordable.
For more information, contact Kaelee Van Camp, the Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (810)-845-4189.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »