The Ophthalmology Group has a unique opportunity for a BC/BE, fellowship trained Vitreoretinal Surgeon to step into a well established group of six board certified & fellowship trained ophthalmologists. The current physician is retiring so this is a unique opportunity to take over a busy practice and immediately assume a significant volume!
About the Practice:
For more than half a century, a group of dedicated ophthalmologists has carried forward the vision of one early leader in Paducah eye care and treatment. We have now grown to six ophthalmologists, one optometrist, and more than 40 employees, many of whom have been with the practice for more than 25 years.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Known as the City of Craft and Folk Art, Paducah is a river city, located right where the Tennessee and Ohio rivers merge. It is also equidistant to St Louis, Missouri to the northwest and Nashville, Tennessee to the southeast. With a charming historic district, excellent restaurants and a vibrant music & arts scene, Paducah is a true southern gem.
For more information, contact Linda Fowler, Lead Physician Recruiter at LindaFowler@eyecare-partners.com or text/cell: 847-361-8605.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »