Bennett and Bloom is pleased to announce that we are adding to our team of Ophthalmologists. We seek a Board Certified/Board Eligible Glaucoma Specialist.
Bennett and Bloom is a premier practice in the Louisville, Kentucky market. Serving Louisville for over 30 years we have become the choice of referral by local optometrists for the treatment of retinal diseases & surgery, LASIK, and other refractive surgery, and cataract surgery.
- We are a group of 9 Physicians (3 Retina, 4 Anterior Segment, 1 Cornea, and 1 Oculoplastic) and 11 Optometrists.
- We practice out of 8 locations and 8 surgery centers.
- We benefit from great relationships with our fellow doctors and a dedication to staying at the forefront of our field.
Bennett and Bloom is an affiliate practice of EyeCare Partners. As a member of the largest integrated eye care group in the United States, Bennett and Bloom has furthered our ability to deliver the highest quality medical and surgical treatment to patients for diseases of the eye.
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A support staff that is trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments.
- An established network providing a referral base
- A network of Trusted Peers
Our Benefits Package includes:
- A guaranteed, generous compensation package that is competitive.
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Company-Matched 401K
- Continuing Education & Licensure Allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
About the Area:
Louisville, Kentucky's largest city, sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. Every May, its racecourse Churchill Downs hosts the Kentucky Derby, a renowned horse race whose long history is explored at the Kentucky Derby Museum. Baseball is celebrated at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, where Major League bats are produced and a giant baseball "slugger" marks the entrance.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »