Ophthalmologist – Oculoplastic Surgeon
Grene Vision Group is seeking a board certified/eligible, fellowship trained Oculoplastic Specialist to join our group. We are a multi-specialty/multi-location ophthalmology and optometry practice with 12 MDs and 36 ODs. This is a unique opportunity to take over a busy practice and immediately assume a significant portion of the medical and surgical volume in our Wichita location and satellite offices.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Exclusive focus on Oculoplastics
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
If you are interested, please reach out to Caitlin at CaitlinCovey@eyecare-partners.com or apply here through CovalentCareers!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »