EyeCare Partners has a unique opportunity for a board certified/board eligible Comprehensive Ophthalmologist to join in building a practice along with an experienced ophthalmologist. This is a fantastic opportunity for a surgeon with a sense of adventure and a desire to play an integral role in building a practice in an amazing community. With both a clinic and an ASC, this is an exciting opportunity for a practicing physician or recent resident/fellow.
- A 36 year practice with a strong surgical patient load, primarily cataract.
- Optometric referral base in excess of 20 referral sources.
- Numerous referrals from primary care, MD, DO, PA, ANP.
- A physician friendly highly efficient ambulatory surgery center.
- Surgery center has the ability to accommodate LASIK/PRP.
- Emergency on call demands are very low.
EyeCare Partners is a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes, to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Hays, Kansas has a colorful history as a wild frontier town, and we encourage you to explore our city’s historic landmarks and see where history walked the streets. Be sure to visit our unique museums, restaurants, theatres and attractions to learn about our military past and Volga German heritage. Discover the scenic beauty of western Kansas with an outing to Frontier Park or our walking and biking paths.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »