Cornea and/or Glaucoma Specialty Ophthalmologist – Full-time – Ophthalmology Practice – Little Rock & Pine Bluff, AR
About Our Practice
Our multi-location ophthalmologist practice is looking for a fantastic Ophthalmologist to join our team and help continue our proud tradition of offering the best care in Central Arkansas. Our new MD will work two days in Pine Bluff and three days in Little Rock.
Ophthalmologist Requirements & Responsibilities
We are searching for an Ophthalmologist who has:
- A medical degree in ophthalmology
- Successfully completed an ophthalmology internship/residency
- A valid AR state license to practice ophthalmology
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- An interest in a focus on Cornea or Glaucoma
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
Environment: You’ll be working alongside six MDs and four ODs, so you’ll have a great team to bounce ideas off and to have your back. We are the highest surgery practice in central Arkansas with the largest footprint, and making sure that the culture is great and healthy even when it gets busy! Likewise, we believe in providing our doctors with the best, progressive technology and we love investing in the latest and greatest toys.
Location: Pine Bluff and Little Rock are filled with incredible historical monuments and locations from some of our nation’s most important moments, beautiful parks, gardens, and farmlands, and the most wonderful and caring community you’re likely to find anywhere.
Compensation and Benefits
We are flexible with base salary, and doctors at our practice can earn up to $300K with 20% production bonus as well as benefits including:
- 401-K Retirement Plan with up to 4% Employer Match (after 1 year of service)
- Health Insurance Coverage - MEC covers 84-90% of employee policies and up to 73% of employee+ polices
- Funding for HSA: $1,000 Individual or $2,000 if Multiple Beneficiaries
- Voluntary benefits including Group Dental Insurance, Critical Illness, Disability, Accident, and more
- Employee Assistance Program (MEC covers)
- Life Insurance - $20,000 Policy (MEC covers)
- Paid Long Term Disability policy after 10 Years of service
- 8 Paid Holidays Annually
- 4 Free Scrub Sets and lab coats – Plus a yearly credit
- Hospitalization Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty Leave (after 5 years of service)
- Free Eye Care in our clinics & Family discounts
- Refractive Surgery at a discounted rate
- Glasses & Contacts at a discounted rate
- Free Flu Shots
- Expenses Paid for Approved Training Seminars
- Service & Achievement Rewards
- Tax Reduction Dependent Day Care Program (DDC)
- Payroll Direct Deposit
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!