We have s a unique opportunity for a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist to join our multi-specialty ophthalmology practice to augment a rapidly growing market. We have 5 other Ophthalmologists specializing in general comprehensive ophthalmology, glaucoma, retina, and cornea/external disease.
About the Practice:
With over 60 years’ experience combined, Dr. Lawrence S. Kahn and Dr. R. Stuart Eason practice ophthalmology in the Mesa/Gilbert area. Each is a board-certified ophthalmologist committed to providing quality eye care services and vision care with a personalized, compassionate touch. We pride ourselves on our impeccably trained doctors, who provide the most up-to-date treatments available.
Desert Vista Eye Specialists provides a full range of eye care services, including a comprehensive eye exam, children's eye care, refractive surgery, no-stitch cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment, diabetic retinopathy care and other diseases of the eye.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Incorporated in 1920, Gilbert is a large town in central Arizona, located approximately 24 miles southeast of Phoenix. Other nearby cities include Mesa (approximately 15 minutes to the north) and Tempe (approximately 20 minutes to the northwest).
Known during much of the early 20th century as the 'Hay Capital of the World,' Gilbert was primarily an agricultural community until recent years. Concurrent with the town's population growth, Gilbert has developed and transitioned rapidly to its present status as a modern suburb of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
Gilbert Arts and Culture
Gilbert is home to an annual 'Gilbert Days' celebration in late November, a three-day festival in observance of the full paving of Gilbert Road through the town. Additional things to do in and around Gilbert include:
- The Riparian Institute
- The Hale Centre Theatre
- Heard Museum of Anthropology and Primitive Arts
- Gilbert Historical Museum
- Heritage District
- Freestone Park
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center (nearby Phoenix)
- Cave Creek (nearby Phoenix)
Included among the recreational facilities in Gilbert are two municipal swimming pools, two community centers, a recreation center, and 14 parks, one of which is a dedicated skateboard park.
For sports fans, there are many attractions within a short driving distance:
- Cactus League - Several MLB teams hold spring training (March) at nearby sites:
- Chicago Cubs (Mesa - approximately 8 miles away)
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (Tempe - approximately 16 miles away)
- San Francisco Giants (Scottsdale - approximately 20 miles away)
- Oakland A's/Milwaukee Brewers (Phoenix - approximately 24 miles away)
- Major League Baseball (MLB) - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix)
- National Basketball Association (NBA) - Phoenix Suns.
- Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) - Phoenix Mercury
- National Football League (NFL) - Arizona Cardinals (Tempe)
- National Hockey League (NHL) - Phoenix Coyotes.
- National Lacrosse League (NLL) - Arizona Sting (Glendale)
- College: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- Arizona State Sun Devils (Tempe).
For more information, contact Linda Fowler, Lead Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 847-361-8605.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »