Florence Ophthalmology has a unique opportunity for a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist, or fellowship-trained, Cornea Specialist to join our existing team of 3 general ophthalmologists. We are a well-established, collegial group with a large referral eye care practice that can offer a full schedule almost immediately.
About the Practice:
With a legacy dating back to 1925, the doctors at Florence Ophthalmology provide medical and surgical eye care to the Shoals and surrounding communities of Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee. We provide screening exams, testing, diagnosis, and treatment of a large variety of eye conditions (injuries, infections, illnesses) involving any part of the eye and visual system. Our clinic is spacious & attractive with state of the art technology and a tenured support staff.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Located on the Tennessee River in the northwest corner of Alabama, the City of Florence is home to several museums, historical sites and numerous parks to serve the cultural and recreational needs of citizens. Known as Alabama's Renaissance City, Florence has a long history and an array of festivals for music and art lovers alike.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »