Bedminster Eye is a well established private practice in beautiful Somerset County, NJ – 30 minutes from New York City. We are significantly invested in our community and have had substantial and continued growth over the last 30 years.
Our office offers our patients the latest in technology (computerized exam rooms and dispensaries, fundus photography, Corneal Topography, and OCT) all of which can be accessed from diagnostic workstations simultaneously using the state of the art FORUM Office from Zeiss. Our Optical Shop carries the latest in eyewear and contact lenses.
Bedminster Eye & Laser Center, P.A. has an exciting opportunity for a part-time/full-time Ophthalmic Technician in our Bedminster, New Jersey office.
Ophthalmic Technician responsibities include, but are limited to:
- Working as part of the doctor's team
- Patient Work-up
- Visual Field testing
- OCT and Fundus Photo Testing
- Surgery Scheduling
- Contact lens ordering/billing
Ophthalmic Technician Requirements:
- High School graduate
- Minimum of 1 year experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- JCAHPO certification (preferred but not required)
Ophthalmic Technician Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, paid time off, Pension & Profit Sharing Plan
- Pleasant working environment
Bedminster Eye & Laser is an Equal Opportunity Employer.