Regional Manager - Industry Leader in Lens Development - Full-Time - Remote Position
About the Organization
We are looking for an enterprising, experienced associate to manage Shamir's Account Executives within the Pacific and Mountain time zones. Our new Regional Manager will be an integral member of our team, responsible for operating in a prominent leadership position within our organization and driving many aspects of planning, strategy, and execution of our vision.
About the Regional Manager Position
As a Regional Manager in our organization, your regular duties will include:
- Provide training, coaching, and effective leadership to all Account Executives
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize the sales potential and performance of each Account Executive as well as programs, contests, and sales strategies with the team to increase sales and net profit, and provide feedback on performance to our marketing team
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager and Management of SII to ensure company goals and standard operating procedures are being met.
- Build strong relationships with existing and potential clients through continuous visits and verbal / written communications.
- Act as a “face'' for our organization attending trade shows, participating in and conducting education and training conferences, traveling to maintain customer care with Account Executives up to five (5) times per year depending on experience, and addressing any concerns that may arise related to service, ECPs, etc. with the account executive market
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of managing a sales force and strong knowledge/experience selling to the ECP or in a B to B environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated flexibility in a dynamic team environment
- Experience with personal computer and software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Sales Logix etc.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and proven track record of negotiating “win-win” deals with customers and employees
- Excellent formal presentation skills before small and large groups
- Must be able to exemplify strong leadership skills to resolve conflict, overcome obstacles and motivate a sales team
Why You’ll Love This Position
Established in 1972, Shamir Optical Industry Ltd. is a world-leading producer of high-performance and advanced single vision and progressive lenses. Our R&D Department consistently develops the latest technologies and our values--passion for innovation; service is beautiful; be the best, but never rest; and agility--are the driving force behind our ideas and actions. Every member of our organization is personally committed to our customers’ vision and to providing the best service and support to meet and exceed their expectations, all with a personal touch. As an organization, we are committed to lifelong learning, development, and growth for our employees, and offer work from home as well as professional courses to our team.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here, today through Eyes On Eyecare!