Ophthalmic Technician - Full-time - Ophthalmology Practice - Tempe, AZ
About the Practice
Ophthalmic Surgeons & Physicians, Ltd. is a busy multi-specialty private Ophthalmology practice with multiple locations looking for an experienced and motivated Ophthalmic Technician to join our team. We’re looking for a dependable technician who takes pride in the kind of quality care that has defined our practice for the last 40 years. If providing care is your first and foremost focus, apply today!
About the Ophthalmic Technician Position
Our new Ophthalmic Technician will be a welcome addition to our team and family! A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can.
As an Ophthalmic Technician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Obtain patient history to include chief complaint, history of present illness, past history (ocular and general), family history (ocular and general), and history of allergies and medications.
- Perform accurate and consistent documentation, measurement testing-- including Visual Acuity, Manual Lensometry, Confrontational Visual Fields, Dilation of Pupils, an Contact Lens Evaluations-- and manual refractions!
Requirements & Qualifications
- At least one year of refracting experience is required
- COA or COT certification is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Great attention to detail and thoroughness
- A self-motivated work ethic and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - As a group, we value our community, and our employees and team members are members of that community. You will be working alongside our fantastic and knowledgeable providers, comprised of four surgeons and one optometrist.
- Compensation & Benefits - Competitive pay, commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Retirement benefits
- Educational allowance
- 401k Match
- If you are an optimistic and experienced Ophthalmic Technician looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare!